- Consistent flavor and texture helps in keeping up the superiority of the end - Product.
- Shelf life of more than 12months assists in better preparation and best usage.
- Potato flakes being feathery and lightweight are easy to move and does not need specific storage space as the produce does not necessitate refrigeration and needs to be reserved only in ambient situations (cool and dry place).
- Relative price also is low as the yield per kg is additional for the reason that of the 5:1 re-hydration ratio.
- Oil absorption is less when deep fried as in the procedure of frying, the water evaporates partially and oil swaps the water in the fried stuff. Since the moisture substance in fresh potatoes is 78%, additional oil gets wrapped up when fresh potatoes are fried in contrast to dehydrated potato flakes.
- Apart from potato flake’s usage as an alternate of mashed potato, dehydrated potato flakes can also be used as a dietary base food and an unbiased product that harmonizes a range of ingredients. Dehydrated potato flakes can be used separately or can be used as an element in baked produce, frozen foods, sauces, soups and snack foods.
Some super facts about potatoes are
- Potatoes are naturally Eco-friendly.
- Highest produced crop globally.
- Low in calories, sodium, and fat and offers at least 20 percent of suggested daily value for fiber, iron and calcium.
- Potato is a Gluten free vegetable that is why consumed by almost everyone, worldwide.
- A tasty vegetable mostly used for processing Chips, French fries, potato flakes etc, which is loved by every generation.
Potato is self grown to maintain its quality as well as to keep it handy for the production of
- Potato Flakes
- Potato Chips